Close dialog
Go back
Skip to content (Press Enter) Skip to footer (Press Enter)

Start your search

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Customer service and commitment to our students is at the heart of what we do. We strive to get it right the first time, every time. But occasionally, things don’t go as planned. If this happens, we’d appreciate your feedback. Not only does it allow us to explain and apologize to you, but it also helps us to improve our product and service.

Most complaints can be dealt with verbally by our residence teams onsite. They will do their best to resolve the matter quickly, to your satisfaction. However, if you feel that your complaint has not been fully resolved, this policy sets out how to raise a complaint and how we deal with your complaint.

How to raise a complaint

If you experience problems within your residence, our service, or a member of our team, please take the time to let us know.

All complaints must be addressed in writing (including email) to the Manager of the space in the first instance.

All complaints must be made by the student themselves and not by a parent, guarantor or third party unless prior permission has been given or the third party is named on the lease for a third party to act on their behalf.

How we will deal with your complaint:

Further Information

We fully understand that you may not wish to address certain issues locally as it may not be appropriate, or you may have raised your concerns in writing to the Residence Manager and you are dissatisfied with the response.

If this applies, then please escalate your concerns in writing to: [email protected]

Please ensure you include the following:

A full and final response will be issued in writing within 7 working days of receipt of your letter.

United Kingdom

For any enquiries that require further escalation, the complaint can be referred to ANUK under their National Code. The complaint must be made in writing and must be submitted within six months after the end of the tenancy.

Your complaint can be sent to: National Codes Administrator, 155-157 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 3ED or by email to [email protected]

Republic of Ireland

For any enquiries that require further escalation, applications for dispute resolution can be made via the RTB.

To apply for Dispute Resolution with the RTB whether for Mediation or Adjudication, can be made via the RTB's webform, which can be accessed here:


For any enquiries that require further escalation, you can collect an official claim form from the residence reception. These claim forms are issued by the Consumer Offices of the regional governments ("Comunidades Autónomas").

You can view this document as a PDF here. Complaints Policy Poster Web Version