Terms & Conditions for Ablet House Flash Sale (pre-clearing)
Our limited Flash Sale promotion is only applicable to new bookings in Ablett House (All room Types) for the 2021/22 academic year and the tenancy must be for a minimum of 34 weeks between 02 June 2021 to 31 July 2021 and 24 August 2021 to 24 September 2021.
The promotion is not available to students who:
- has deferred /cancelled their booking before check-in.
- are rebooking / re-booker.
- books Flexible Stay.
- books tenancy less than 34 weeks.
- Books through agent or university referral agreements.
The booking tenancies and cashback rate:
- £250 for booking 43 weeks (promotion is only available for bookings made between 02 June 2021 to 31 July 2021, and £400 for bookings made between 8 September - 30 September 2021).
- £400 for booking 44 weeks and above.
- £50 for semester booking (promotion is only available for bookings made between 8 September - 30 September 2021).
The list of residences are included in this promotion:
- Liverpool – Ablett House (All room Types)
No cash redemption value, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
Offer will operate as a credit for the advertised amount by the end of the 1st term after the tenant moves in. Actual credit applied to final rental instalment.
In the event that any student cancels their booking or otherwise terminate the contract prior to start of the tenancy, then this promotion offered at the time will not be valid.
To claim this offer, you must complete your booking, pay your advanced rent and sign your tenancy agreement.
All offers are limited to a certain number of bookings. The Student Housing Company has the right to withdraw the offer at any given time on any residence, without notice.
These Terms & Conditions are correct as of 14th of June but The Student Housing Company reserve the right to change them at any time without prior notice.
Adherence to the promotion implies acceptance of these conditions of participation.