Aquesta acció obrirà un diàleg modal
Fun Facts about our Uninest Student Residences in Germany
- 83 different nationalities live in our six residences.
- Five to seven times a day a student pops by the Management Office to borrow a vacuum cleaner.
- The top 3 things that are left behind in our Common Rooms: glasses, charging cables, jackets/sweatshirts. But, jewellery and wallets have also been found!
- Each month our six residences consume 1,074 cups of coffee.
- The top 3 wearing parts in our apartments: bulbs, fleece filters, light switches.
- During exam periods, approximately 1,000 of our small glucose sweets were consumed per residence!
- During a classic washing day at the weekend, approximately 35 machines of laundry are washed per residence.
- Each month, approximately 1,150 pieces of parcel are accepted in our six residences.
- In the lobby of our Urbanum approximately 200 songs are played per day.
- Every day 60-70 bicycles are stored in the Bicycle Storage of our Leonis.
- Most birthdays in a month are celebrated in our Elementum in May – 34 students then enjoy their special day.
- On a Coffee & Tea Day in our Alvarium, about 30 of our Uninest-To-Go cups are filled with hot drinks.
- The U- and S-Bahn station "Wandsbeker Chaussee" is only about 270 steps away from our Navale.