What's a Yugonaut?
It’s our very own group of social media student ambassadors who are spreading the word about Yugo across social media while gaining social media experience from skilled, professional marketers and agencies. Plus, we’re looking for people to apply. Interested? Keep reading!
What do you need to do?
Well, if you’re all about creating TikTok videos or sharing stories on Instagram about living your best life, this is for you. Basically, you will be sharing content to spread the word, set the trends, and build buzz about living in the most student-led and student-savvy accommodation in the world.
- Living at Yugo or about to move in
- Active on social media
- Open to all follower account numbers
- Credible & trustworthy
- Outgoing & confident
- Open & creative
- Eager to learn & grow
- Interested in values close to Yugo’s ❤️
What’s in it for you?
Being a Yugonaut comes with all kinds of benefits, including experience for your LinkedIn profile and a free 5-night stay in the Yugo space of your choosing!*
When you become a Yugonaut you will gain social media experience, mentorship and cool rewards while showing students the way to connect, learn and grow together – All while helping to better the planet. 🌍
With the Yugonaut program, you will be learning the ins and outs of social media marketing. Best part? You will have creative freedom and an opportunity to shape the program based on what you want to learn!
What the program entails:
- Monthly meeting with fellow Yugonauts from all around the globe.
- Content brainstorming sessions for the upcoming month – A chance for your voice and creative ideas to be heard!
- A monthly social media lesson from experienced marketers and agencies – You can submit topics you want to learn!
- Constructive feedback – To help you learn, grow and reach your full social media marketing potential.
- You will have a full month to create 2-4 pieces of content – You can create as much content as you would like! We understand university is a busy time for all students.
- BONUS: Throughout the semester our social media manager will offer additional support to help Yugonauts get the most out of the program – Portfolio feedback, resume review, 1:1 feedback, brainstorming sessions, and recommendation letters as needed.
You will get certification detailing your experiences for your resume/CV & LinkedIn, even more chances to connect with people around the world and you will creatively help shape Yugo.
*Travel incentives are based on availability
The world needs your voice.
You will then be asked to create a mini vlog showing a day in your life. Let your personality shine and show us your content skills.
Sound like something you wanna do?
Send us an email now at: email@example.com
In your email; answer a few questions for us:
Please link your social media accounts
What social media accounts inspire you and why?
We will be accepting Yugonaut applications all year-round.