Close dialog
Go back
Skip to content (Press Enter) Skip to footer (Press Enter)

Frequently Asked Questions

Not found the information you were looking for about Muncie Varsity House or our student housing in Indiana? You might find the answer in our frequently asked questions. 

Are utilities included? 

At Yugo Muncie Varsity House, your monthly installments include water, sewer, trash, premium cable, and high-speed Internet! Though, if you go over this allowance, the overage will be divided between all the unit’s residents.

Is internet included? 

Yes! High-speed Internet is included at Yugo Muncie Varsity House. Each bedroom is set up with its own Ethernet jack, so all you need to do is plug in a router!

Are meal plans required/offered at Yugo Muncie Varsity House? 

Yugo Muncie Varsity House does not offer a cafeteria or onsite student dining. But, each of our apartments comes equipped with a full kitchen, so you can break out your inner Gordon Ramsay and cook up some delicious meals in the comfort of your own home!

Are pets allowed? 

Yes! Dogs and cats within our size and weight limits are welcome! We understand how important your pets are, and we can’t wait to meet them! Pets do require a one-time pet fee along with additional monthly rent. Please contact our office today to ensure we can accommodate your furry friend!

What is an individual housing contract? 

At Yugo Muncie Varsity House, we offer individual housing contracts per person, not per apartment, which means you will not be held responsible if your roommate fails to pay their rent.

How much does Yugo Varsity House cost? 

Rates vary depending on floor plan and time of year! We recommend signing a housing contract as soon as possible for the best chance of securing a lower rate! Contact our office today for the most up-to-date rates and specials.

Are the apartments furnished? 

Yugo Muncie Varsity House offers unfurnished, fully furnished, and upgraded unit options! Our standard fully furnished bedrooms come with a new memory foam mattress, a large desk and chair, a nightstand, and a dresser. The common areas come with a comfy couch, chair, coffee table, and end table! Contact our office today to learn more about the differences between our standard and upgraded units!

Are there any additional fees I need to know about? 

When you sign your housing contract, there will be a $50 application fee and a one-time community fee for unlimited use of our amazing community amenities! After that, the only additional fee is $5 per month for Conservice, our utility management company.

What if I need maintenance in my room? 

If you need maintenance, feel free to give us a call, stop by the office, or submit a service request online!

Can I choose my roommate? 

Yes! When you fill out your application, our Yugo Muncie Varsity House staff will show you where to put this information. All you need to do is write the name of your future roommate(s) in the designated spot and we’ll make sure you are placed together.

What if I don't have roommates in mind? 

If you don’t have roommates in mind, no worries! Let us play matchmaker! When you fill out your housing contract, we will provide you with a resident profile card, which includes a questionnaire about your lifestyle and preferences!

Are any students given priority or preference at Yugo Muncie Varsity House 

No. Yugo Muncie Varsity House is rented on a first, come, first serve basis, which is why we recommend signing your housing contract as early as possible!

I'm graduating in December; can I get out of my Housing Contract? 

First of all congratulations! Unfortunately, Yugo Muncie Varsity House does not allow residents out of their housing contract due to graduation. However, we do allow residents to find someone to take over your housing contract. Please note, if you are going this route, you are responsible for finding the replacement and having them complete a housing contract take over before you are relieved of your financial obligations.

Is there residence parking on-site? 

Yes! We have on-site parking. When you move in, you will need to register your vehicle to receive a parking permit. 

Save and continue