Academic Year 2022/23
Yugo Rebookers Program
Terms and Conditions
The renewal period for the 22/23 academic year will be from 13th of January until the 31st of March 2022.
Who can rebook?:
Students who are already staying in our residences in the 21/22 academic year, who have respected our coexistence regulations and who are up-to-date with the residence hall.
Advantages of being a Yugo Rebooker for the entire 2002/23 academic year
* Not applicable to renewals for periods of less than:
- 10 months: Lope de Vega, Garbí y Aleu.
- 9,5 months: Galdós, Emilia y El Faro.
- 9 months: Platina, Aller y Claraval.
- Choice of room: Subject to availability. If several people choose the same room, the order of priority is established as follows:
1º. Students who are currently occupying the room in the course 21/22.
2º. Order of receipt of the renewal request through our website www.yugo.com.
-Special conditions: You will find the general rates for the 2022/2023 academic year on www.yugo.com, although as renovator you will be able to access the following advantages:
- For residents rebooking the same type of room (or superior) and meal board, a 4% discount will be applied on the 22/23 rate, to which 10% VAT must be added.
- 3% of additional discount if the student chooses the annual payment modality.
- As a Yugo Rebooker, you will not have to pay the Tuition.
- As a Yugo Rebooker, you will not have to pay a Guarantee Deposit.
- Only if you reebook before the 15th of February you can stay in the same room, afterwards we can’t assure the same room will be available.
Maintenance of the Deposit:
We will keep your deposit for the 2021/2022 academic year (€ 800) for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Cancellation of Renewal:
If you cancel the renewal before May 31, 2022, you will receive the full deposit (except for defaults or charges for damages). After that date, the penalty for canceling will be the amount of the deposit.