Yugo (hereinafter referred to as "our company") is committed to protecting the customer's privacy when staying at Yugo Dubailand. We will handle personal information carefully, and we have established the following personal information protection policy to protect personal information.
Protection of personal information
The personal information (information which can be used to identify an individual such as name, date of birth, or other descriptions in the information) our company collects is handled accurately and appropriately within the scope necessary for the purpose of use of our business. We will comply with related laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other standards applicable to the personal information of our customers, and will implement, review, and improve the above measures as necessary.
Personal information will be collected by appropriate methods. Personal information will not be used for purposes other than those listed above. Our company will appoint a manager in each department or division handling personal information and the manager will be responsible for implementing each item of this Personal Information Protection Policy. The Company will strictly manage and store personal information through employee training and other means. If you wish to access or correct your personal information, we will do so to a reasonable extent after confirming your identity.
Collection of personal information
In order to ensure the smooth operation of our services, we may acquire your personal information. We will acquire personal information to the extent necessary for our business by appropriate and lawful means.
Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information provided by our customers will be used only for the following purposes. We will not use your personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes given that we have your prior consent or it is permitted by law.
1. Purpose of operating and managing Yugo Dubailand.
2. The purpose of managing the basic data for operating the reservation function.
3. For the purpose of aggregating and analyzing information for the improvement and upgrading of services and products, and for use as marketing data.
4. For the purpose of sending information about our services, products and services to our partners and customers via direct mail and e-mail.
5. The purpose of our contacting you as necessary.
Cookies are recorded on the user's computer when they visit the site.
However, the information recorded does not include any information that can identify an individual such as usernames or email addresses.
We may also use this information to analyze what services our users are interested in and to help us advertise effectively.
Access analysis tools used in our site
This site uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool by Google.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide your personal data to any third party, except in the following cases
(1) When the customer has given his or her consent.
(2) When we are required to disclose information by law.
(3) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of the customer, our company, or a third party.
(4) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children.
(5) In case of a lawful request for disclosure by the police, court, or other government agencies.
(6) When providing personal information to a subcontractor to whom the handling of personal information is entrusted, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(7) In other cases where there is a serious and urgent need for the customer, our company or a third party.
Management of personal information
Your personal information may be kept as a record of the services you have applied for.
Our company makes sure that our employees are responsible for the management of our customers' personal information, and we strive to enhance security to prevent leakage, unauthorized access, loss, destruction, and falsification of personal information.
Personal information of employment applicants
The personal information of applicants for employment will not be used for purposes other than to recruit and select employees, and to provide information and notices related to these purposes.
Disclosure, correction, deletion, complaints, etc., of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete your personal information, or if you have any questions, comments, or complaints about your personal information, please contact the following: