Terms & Conditions for 2022/23 Rebookers
Our limited rebooker offer is only applicable to current in-house students, booking their accommodation for the 2022/23 academic year and the tenancy must be for a minimum of 38 weeks for the bookings from 19 Jan. 2022.
The promotion is not available to students who:
- has deferred /cancelled their booking before check-in.
- books short-term flexible stay or booking tenancy less than 38 weeks.
- completes the booking before or after the offer period.
The list of residences and offer rate:
- €400 voucher:
- Ardcairn House: promotion only applicable to the first 25 bookings.
- Dominick Place: promotion only applicable to the first 5 bookings.
- Highfield Park: promotion only applicable to the first 35 bookings.
- Kavanagh Court: promotion only applicable to the first 25 bookings.
- New Mill: promotion only applicable to the first 30 bookings.
- The Tannery: promotion only applicable to the first 30 bookings.
- €200 voucher:
- Broadstone Hall: promotion only applicable to the first 10 bookings.
- Poddle Point: promotion only applicable to the first 10 bookings.
- €100 voucher:
The rebooker student must be party of a rental contract for the 2021/2022 academic year with Yugo Students (Ireland) Ltd., and rebook for the next academic year for a minimum of 38 weeks.
To claim this offer, you must complete your booking, pay your advanced rent and sign your tenancy agreement.
No cash redemption value, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
Cashback will operate as a credit for the advertised amount to the 1st installment after the tenant moves in. Actual credit applied subject to residence booked – further details available on application.
The promotion will be revoked in case of cancellation of the reservation. The promotion is not available to students who have deferred their 2021/22 booking. The promotion is not available to any resident in rent arrears at the time of booking. This promotion cannot be used with any other offer.
In the event that any student cancels their booking or otherwise terminates the contract prior to the start of the licence, then this promotion offered at the time will not be valid.
To claim this offer, you must complete your booking, pay your advanced rent and sign your licence agreement.
All offers are limited to a certain number of bookings. Yugo Students (Ireland) Ltd. has the right to withdraw the offer at any given time on any residence, without notice.
Adherence to the promotion implies acceptance of these conditions of participation.
These Terms & Conditions are correct as of 7th January 2022, but Yugo Students (Ireland) Ltd. reserve the right to change them at any time without prior notice.
Prices may reduce. In order to ensure compliance with government rent cap regulations, prices will be reviewed at the start of the contract for your room.