CAMPAIGN 2022: Lope de Vega, Platina & Aller
Our limited promotion with no administrative fees and no tuition fees is only applicable to new bookings for the 2022/23 academic year, and the contract must be for a minimum of 10 months in Lope de Vega, 9 months in Aller & Platina, with the exception of the 7-month Aller Residence contracts, only for MIR students.
The promotion is not available for students who:
- have postponed/cancelled their booking before check-in
- Are renewing
- Contracts of less than 9 months
- Booked through agent or university referral agreements
The only participating residences are Lope de Vega, Platina & Aller.
The rental agreement with the new student must result from a contract that was created within the promotional period (duration from 16th of May 2022 until the limit of the available rooms finishes).
- Platina: Only 24 rooms available for the promotion, once this number of rooms are fulfilled the offer is no longer active.
- Aller: Only 21 rooms available for the promotion, once this number of rooms are fulfilled the offer is not longer active.
- Lope de Vega: Only 35 rooms available for the promotion, once this number of rooms are fulfilled the offer is no longer active.
For already concluded contracts, no rewards can be granted retrospectively.
The new customer won’t pay any admin fee, community fee, check out fee or hidden fees, as long as they fulfill the conditions listed. This campaign will last all the duration of the new customer rental agreement.
The Uninest Spain reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons or, if reasonable, to change these conditions of participation.
Any liability for damages of Uninest Spain and its executive bodies, employees and vicarious agents for direct or indirect damages arising from or in connection with the promotion, for whatever legal reason, is limited to cases of intent or gross negligence to the extent permitted by law.
Legal recourse is excluded.
Subsidiary agreements and amendments to these terms and conditions must be in writing in order to be effective.
These terms and conditions are correct as of 10th of May 2022.